(covers information from an alternate timeline)
|Star Trek: Conquest|
|Number of Episodes||~20 each season|
Star Trek: Conquest is an upcoming series based off the 2007 videogame, taking place in an alternate 24th century.
Towards the end of the Xindi incident of the 22nd century, the Delphic Expanse Sphere network begins to collapse as Enterprise destroys Sphere 41. A Xindi-Reptilian fleet posted near the Xindi Council planet receives a transmission of the super weapon being destroyed. As the fleet sets course for Earth, the nearby Sphere begins to collapse and creates a gravimetric temporal rift. As the singularity expands, the gravimetric pull increases, pulling the fleet inside and thrown into the distant future of the 24th century...
Changes in the TimelineEdit
- The time-traveled Xindi-Reptilians are able to find the Xindus system, where Reptilians and Insectoids live apart from Primates, Arboreals and Aquatics, due to the events of the 22nd century with Earth. The Reptilians and Insectoids form an alliance and eventually conquer the other Xindi species, leaving no resistance for them to continue the mission from two centuries ago.
- The Intrepid and Defiant starship classes are developed earlier.
- The Federation rank of Commodore still exists.
- Peace between the Federation and Klingons falls apart as the Xindi attack outposts.
- It is revealed that the parasite which infiltrated Starfleet in the normal timeline is a product of Xindi-Insectoid and Reptilian experimentation. The parasites are used differently in the Conquest reality.
- The Orions and Ferengi form a preservation alliance, as the Orions have deadly encounters with the Borg and an unknown powerful species. The new Syndicate Alliance is more pirate and crime-based, as both races set out across the galaxy to take over ships and capture materials for their own.
- Gareth Bullock, Human Captain of the USS Galaxy
- Savar, Vulcan Commodore serving at Starfleet Headquarters
- Aaron, Human Commodore, commanding officer of the experimental USS Intrepid
- Martok, Klingon military officer
- Tomalak, Romulan military officer
- Dukat, Cardassian leader
- Damar, Cardassian second-in-command