(covers information from Cryptic universe)
this article was thought of and created by Strubicon
The Iconian Wars were a series of conflicts spanning centuries, though the main engagements with the Iconians and their Heralds did not occur until 2410. Several factions in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants were embroiled in conflicts instigated by the Iconians. With increased access to the Iconian gateway network, Delta Quadrant factions and species also became involved. The Dominion became involved at the end of the conflict.
- 2151: Elachi, an Iconian servitor race, make contact with the Enterprise (NX-01).
- 2267: Iconians destroy Ceti Alpha VI in order to disturb the Khan Ceti augments and prevent their rise to imperialism.
- 2293: Iconians destroy Praxis to weaken the Klingon Empire.
- 2387: Hakeev, a Romulan agent of the Iconians, tests subspace weapons, leading to the subspace-augmented Hobus supernova, which destroys Romulus and Remus and causes the fragmentation of the Romulan Star Empire.
- 2375-2395: Iconians enter fluidic space and provoke the Undine.
- 2399: Tension rises as the Klingon Empire invades and conquers the Gorn Hegemony and purge it of Undine. Still not accepting Undine infiltration, the action is condemned by the Federation.
- 2405: The Federation and the Klingon Empire go to open war.
- 2410: Iconians destroy Shelia, Alpha Quadrant Alliance wins the War.