|Christian Research Contract|
Institute for Creation Research (Primary)
- "When you look at all the facts, evolution isn't science, but religion."
- — Admiral Clark
The Christian Research Contract (also known as the Newtonian Science Contract by evolutionists) was an agreement to several mainstream Christian scientific exploratory groups, that three ships would be made every century for Christian scientists. It started in 2213 in honor of Henry M. Morris's (the original ICR founder) 300th birthday.
In 2213, the Institute for Creation Research asked the newly founded Federation if they would agree to build a few starships for them every century. It took five years to decide, but in 2218 the Federation decided to do it. The Federation wanted to veto the idea entirely due to its "anti-Darwinian" views (Darwin's theory of evolution having become the official history of early man in the Federation), but the scientific prospects and possible proof of any of the institutes' theories seemed far too intriguing to pass up. Between 2381 and 2407, Admiral Ivah Clark was head of ICR. In 2407, the president of the United Federation of Planets, Alynna Nechayev, abruptly banned all religion throughout the Federation. Over 3000 Christians from the CRC and ICR were loaded on to the abandoned USS Enterprise (CRC-07), found adrift in space, and left somewhere in the Gamma quadrant.
Creationists follow three main ideas.
- God created the Universe about 6000 years ago.
- God lives all though time, space, and matter.
- God sent his son to die for all.
Research Contract Primary Missions
The primary objectives of the CRC/ICR are to find proof of 3 main theories:
- Not only do their own research, but use the Evolutionists scientific results.
- Defend the Bible using science.
- Help Christians to believe in the risen Son by using science.
- USS Genesis (CRC-01) (Antares-class)
- USS Columbus (CRC-02) (Constitution-class)
- USS Methuselah (CRC-03) (Miranda-class)
- USS Matthew (CRC-04) (Excelsior-class)
- USS Revelation (CRC-05) (Ambassador-class)
- USS Concord (CRC-06) (Galaxy-class)
- USS Enterprise (CRC-07) (Prometheus-class)
- USS Aurora (Galaxy-class)