- The Second Battle of Sector 001 was fought in the Sol system during the Borg Supercube crisis.
- Jean-Luc Picard and Beverly Crusher started a romantic relationship and married. They decided that Crusher would keep her married name to Jack Crusher as not to cause confusion.
- The Vesta-class Federation starship USS Aventine was among the first Starfleet vessels to be fitted with a quantum slipstream drive.
- Seven of Nine enlists in Starfleet.
- Deep Space 9 undergoes a major refit and received extensive improvements and structural expansions. The habitat, promenade and docking rings were thickened and expanded, six more docking pylons were added, and its internal systems were brought to state-of-the-art levels.
- Many Emergency Holographic Programs were developed, including the Emergency Engineering Hologram, Emergency Operations Hologram, Emergency Security and Tactical Hologram, Emergency Intelligence and Reconnaissance Hologram and Emergency Science Hologram.
- James T. Kirk assumes command of the starship Belle Reve.
- Donatra declares herself the first Empress of the Imperial Romulan State of the newly splintered Imperial Romulan State.
- The Fioran-Tserran War officially comes to an end.
- The Borg invade the Alpha and Beta Quadrants, leaving dozens of worlds in the area of the Azure Nebula in utter ruin, decimating much of known space. As a result, upwards of 40% of the Federation Starfleet was destroyed, and over 63 billion citizens of the United Federation of Planets, Klingon Empire, Romulan Star Empire, Imperial Romulan State and non-aligned worlds are butchered.
- Following the defeat of the Borg, Starfleet began installing Quantum slipstream drives on its vessels. However, due to the nature of the technology, not all ships were compatible with the upgrade.
- The USS Voyager uses the Guardian of Forever on planet Gateway to prevent the Suliban from destroying the Enterprise in 2153, so the Suliban would not alter pre-Federation history.
- Starbase 1 is attacked by the Suliban Cabal under orders from the mysterious leader of the Temporal Cold War faction, the Brotherhood, otherwise known as, "Future Guy".
- The Borg attempted to completely exterminate the United Federation of Planets, when single Borg cube penetrated Federation space in an attempt to assimilate Bajor. The fleet was unable to stop the cube at Sector 654, but was eventually destroyed in orbit of Bajor by a Federation fleet.
- Jean-Luc Picard is promoted to the rank of Rear Admiral (lower grade) and placed in command of a permanently assembled task force of ten starships under the flagship of the USS Enterprise-E.
- The USS Tesla was destroyed by a rogue Klingon Bird-of-Prey. Fortunately, 74 of the 82 crewman survived.
- The Changeling who replaced Kathryn Janeway in 2380 was discovered.
- USS Voyager and ships from Project Full Circle return from their three year mission to the Delta Quadrant.
- Project Loki is launched.
- Extensive refitting and upgrades began on several mothballed Constellation-class starships, including the implementation of Defiant class warp drives, defenses and systems. With these changes, the modified Constellation class ships became almost as powerful as a Defiant-class starship and as almost as fast as an Intrepid-class starship.
- The Borg send two ships to Mars in a plan to assimilate the planet as a base and then go for Earth. They almost succeeded but Commander Serk and James Carlton stopped the already crippled Borg.
- Chakotay is chosen by Fleet Admiral Maximus Hunter of Vanguard Command and Rear Admiral (upper grade) Jean-Luc Picard to serve as First Officer of the Invincible-class Fleet Carrier-Heavy Battleship prototype USS Invincible.
- Julian Bashir was personally chosen by Captain Beverly Crusher, Chief Medical Officer of the Invincible-class Fleet Carrier-Heavy Battleship prototype USS Invincible to serve as one of her two Assistant Chief Medical Officers.
- Starships of the Vesta, Invincible, Suzerain and Yamato-classes are equipped with working quantum slipstream drives.
- Seven of Nine is given the non-commissioned Starfleet rank of Master Chief Petty Officer, the highest rank a "non-com" could possibly attain in Starfleet.
- Kathryn Janeway is the first officer commissioned by Fleet Admiral Maximus Hunter to join him in Vanguard Command.
- Captain Kira Nerys and Deep Space 9 are attached to the Vanguard Command.
- Starbase 514 is attached to the Vanguard Command and placed under the command of Rear Admiral (lower grade) Elizabeth Shelby.
- William T. Riker accepts promotion to the rank of Rear Admiral (lower grade) and reluctantly turns over command of the USS Titan to his First Officer, Commander Christine Vale, assuming command of the new Yamato-class Heavy Battleship USS Paladin and Task Force Paladin despite not wanting to leave the Titan.
- James T. Kirk becomes part of the Vanguard Command and promoted to his old rank of Rear Admiral (upper grade) and placed in command of the Prometheus-class Tactical Assault Cruiser USS Rogue, as well as Task Force Rogue.
- The Federation discovered that the Hobus star had the potential to wipe out the majority of life in the Alpha Quadrant. Despite their best efforts, the star went supernova; however, the blast was contained via red matter detonation. But the explosion destroyed Romulus and Remus, as well as 94% of the Romulan race.
- Cam Wilkinson, Stephen Rowland, Brian Arkannis, Jason Vesuvia, Austen Green, and Abigale Rhodes are born. All would later become part of Fleet 31.
- Jessica Kusack, best known for her service as Captain of the USS Brazen in Fleet 31, is born.
- Jennifer Thompson is born.
Other Alternate Universes
- The SCE-Borg War ends with the signing of the Treaty of Wolf 359 by the Premier of the Empire and the Borg Queen.
|PREVIOUS DECADE||CENTURY||NEXT DECADE|